As a Corporate Partner of St. Johns Volunteers!, organizations will have the opportunity to take advantage of an array of benefits and services tailored to meet your organizational needs.
Our Corporate Partners have the opportunity to receive the following benefits:
Increased Public Visibility for your organization, products and services
- Online Organizational Profile on St. Johns Volunteers! website
- Online Links to corporate website
- Organizational Profile in the St. Johns Volunteers! Magazine (annual distribution of 5,000 readers planned)
- Organizational promotion in St. Johns Volunteers! “Velocity!” e-newsletter
- Corporate showcases at the Volunteer Center
- Social Media promotion of corporate community engagement and social responsibility activity
Effectively channel current and emerging leaders into local service opportunities through our Executive Volunteers and Board Development services
- Advanced volunteer matching services for executive volunteers which seeks to pair skilled experts with specific local organizational needs.
- Training programs for emerging leaders who desire to serve on local nonprofit advisory boards
Access to the services of our Volunteer Coaches who can plan, design and implement corporate group volunteer activities which can produce positive publicity, foster team-building, increase employee morale and enhance productivity
- Trained volunteer project leaders who facilitate employee group volunteer events
Access to new pools of potential customers
- Marketing opportunities to reach newly retired residents and citizens who recently relocated to St. Johns County
- Unique and extremely positive promotional platform for increasing awareness of your corporate products and services to residents of all ages
- Marketing opportunities which provide access to community leadership tier target audiences, including nonprofit managers and corporate executives engaged in local volunteer service
- Limited access to data regarding specific target audiences for promotional outreach and local consumer research
- Great volunteers are loyal to great businesses!
- Cornerstone Partner ($15,000)
- Technology Partner ($10,000)
- Legacy Partner ($5,000)
- Community Outreach Partner ($2,500)
- Program Partner ($1,000)
- Training Partner ($500)
- Associate Partner ($250)
To discuss Corporate Partnership options and benefits, please contact Carol Saviak at via email to email@example.com or call 904.584.9600. We would be pleased to match your company with a partnership option.
To support our work today by making an online corporate donation.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FDACS Registration: CH54653 www.800helpfla.com 1-800-435-7352