St. Johns Volunteers, Inc. is a private, 501-c-3 non-profit organization. Our work is funded by individuals and organizations who support our mission to connect people and resources to enrich the quality of life in St. Johns County.
We welcome your support and invite you to join the individuals and organizations who have stepped up to become “Champions of Volunteerism” in St. Johns County!
- To make a donation by mail, please remit donations to: St. Johns Volunteers!, Inc., 1 News Place, Suite A, St. Augustine, FL 32086
- To make a donation in person, the St. Johns Volunteers! Center is located in the St. Augustine Record Building, 1 News Place, Suite A, St. Augustine FL 32086
- Have an impact by promoting volunteerism in St. Johns County!
- Every financial gift will be used to advance the programs and services of St. Johns Volunteers!
- If you would like to participate in the St. Johns Volunteers! initiative, but cannot volunteer in-person due to time or health constraints, you can participate as a financial supporter.
- If you would like to recognize a special volunteer in your life, whose service and compassion has touched you in a meaningful way, we invite you to make a contribution in his/her honor.
We consider each of our supporters a champion of volunteerism in St. Johns County. All donors will be recognized for their generous financial gifts.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FDACS Registration: CH54653 www.800helpfla.com 1-800-435-7352