St. Johns Volunteers, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization whose work is funded by individuals and organizations that share our vision for expanding volunteerism in St. Johns County.
We invite you to financially support St. Johns Volunteers! by selecting one of the following options:
Additional ways to financially support our work:
- Make a donation by mail, please remit donations to: St. Johns Volunteers!, Inc., 1 News Place, Suite A, St. Augustine, FL 32086.
- Make a donation in person: St. Johns Volunteers! Office (1 News Place, Suite A, St. Augustine FL 32086)
- Have an impact by promoting volunteerism in St. Johns County!
- Every financial gift will be used to advance the programs and services of St. Johns Volunteers!
- If you would like to participate in the St. Johns Volunteers! initiative, but cannot volunteer in-person due to time or health constraints, you can participate as a financial supporter.
- If you would like to recognize a special volunteer in your life, whose service and compassion has touched you in a meaningful way, we invite you to make a contribution in his/her honor.
We consider each of our supporters a champion of volunteerism in St. Johns County. All donors will be recognized for their generous financial gifts.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FDACS Registration: CH54653 www.800helpfla.com 1-800-435-7352