St. Johns Volunteers! is pleased to partner with the following organizations to offer our nonprofit members access to high-quality, local training programs:
St. Johns Volunteers! Expert Guest Speakers
In 2018-2019, St. Johns Volunteers! will offer seminars and workshops taught by experts with professional experience in leadership development, volunteer management, nonprofit management, board development, grant writing, law, financial operations, program evaluation and fundraising. These local educational programs are designed to support the success of nonprofit leaders, volunteer managers and volunteers in St. Johns County.
Legal Issues for Nonprofits:
- Sidney F. Ansbacher, Esq., Attorney, Upchurch Bailey & Upchurch (2017 Training Session: “Great Expectations”)
- John Dickinson, Esq., Managing Partner, Constangy Brooks Smith & Prophete, LLP
Grant Writing & Program Evaluation:
- Dr. Joe Saviak, Assistant Director of Public Administration, Flagler College
Fundraising & Board Development:
- Dr. Larry Lake, CEO, BayView Healthcare
- Susan Ponder-Stansel, CEO, Community Hospice of Northeast Florida (2017 Training Session: “Great Expectations”)
- Brad Layland, CEO, The FOCUS Group (2018 Lunch&Learn Training Session: “Escaping the Fundraising Treadmill”)
Volunteer Recruitment & Management:
- Carol Saviak, Executive Director of St. Johns Volunteers!, Inc.
- Donald J. Madden, Marketing Consultant (Founder of Outreach Love, Inc.)
- Dan Batty, Volunteer Program Manager, Community Hospice of Northeast Florida